In the world of investing, real estate is the gift that keeps on giving.
When you take into account the appreciation of land, the cash flow from rent, and the potential tax advantages, you can see the strong appeal of investing in real estate. Of course, there are investors—particularly those just getting started in the game—who still haven’t taken a bite out of the real estate apple.
Who can blame them? Some believe they don’t have the financial wherewithal for this kind of investment, while others simply aren’t willing to wait for substantial yields to materialize.
If you happen to be one of the investors who are still on the fence about real estate, we’ve found a great reason for you to go all in.
Check out Fundrise, a digital platform that levels the playing field for all real estate investors. With Fundrise, a wide range of real estate opportunities is at your fingertips.
Background of the company
Fundrise was founded in 2012 by brothers Ben and Dan Miller. While Dan left the venture in 2015 to work on new initiatives, Ben continued to fuel the growth of the Fundrise brand.
In 2014, The New York Times reported that Fundrise had pooled $31 million through crowdfunding. The following year, the company was already offering bonds to help build 3 World Trade Center in Lower Manhattan.
For the rest of the 2010s, Fundrise kept adding more tools that investors could harness. These included an online real estate investment trust and investment vehicles dedicated to family housing in urban areas (better known as “eFunds”).
At present, Fundrise accommodates more than 371,000 individual investors who collectively account for over $1 billion in equity. The company has invested more than $4 billion in real estate, and by all indications, its progress won’t be slowing down any time soon.
Now that you know how dependable and well-established this platform is, you can go ahead and explore its impressive features.
What Fundrise has to offer
Just updated: 50+ Ways to Make Money (including 30+ work from home jobs)
More ways to make money:
FlexJobs – Find remote and flexible jobs in over 50 career fields from all over the world.
Swagbucks – Earn free gifts and cash-back rebates by searching the web, playing games, watching videos, shopping, and more.
Writers Work – Find freelance writing jobs and publish your articles, all while working from home.
Essentially, Fundrise optimizes technology to ensure that the general public has access to great real estate investments.
Your Fundrise venture begins with three simple steps:
- Set up your profile. This will allow Fundrise to recommend an investment strategy that is perfectly aligned with your financial goals.
- Select your account level and plan. At the end of the day, it’s your call. You can opt to go with the strategy recommended by Fundrise, or you can determine your own level and plan.
- Pump in your investments over time. You can do this either automatically or manually.
Here are some great features of the Fundrise platform that will entice you to get started with real estate today:
- Constant retooling. Your initial investment isn’t where the fun stops. Fundrise will continue to look for new assets that can bolster your portfolio. Here’s the best part: This doesn’t require additional investments from you!
- Transparency. The news feed on your Fundrise app will show you the full picture: asset updates, hottest trends in the market, portfolio growth, and so much more.
- Lower management fees. Since Fundrise has an in-house team of real estate operators, it doesn’t have the high costs you’d expect from intermediaries. In turn, its investors don’t have to shell out a huge chunk of their dividends.
- Expansion of investors’ knowledge base. Want to gain a deeper understanding of how real estate investment works? You can learn a great deal from the company’s resources, which include annual letters that offer fresh strategies, educational articles, and announcements about new Fundrise features.
If you’re chomping at the bit to get started on real estate investments, click here to set up your profile. Fundrise will be your ally in your quest to succeed in this new financial endeavor.