Are you a professional writer? If so, you should know that you’re in demand. They’re looking for you.
What do we mean by “they”? Why, it’s the dozens upon dozens of companies in serious need of online content! We’re talking blog posts, articles, newsletters, website copy…and that’s just scratching the surface.
A more pertinent question would be why you’re not writing for any of these organizations right now. Don’t worry, though: We’ll fix that for you.
Ever heard of nDash?
No, we’re not talking about the punctuation mark. We’re referring to the online platform that’s earned the trust of multiple B2B brands and agencies. It’s a platform where writers can earn between $150 and $450 per assignment.
In short, nDash may very well be the right place to take your writing talents.
More on nDash
The story of nDash began in 2013, when Michael Brown, a former reporter and marketing manager, decided to enter the world of freelance writing. Just like every creature in that realm, Brown struggled to stand out despite the fact that his resume was pretty impressive.
It was then that he had an epiphany. As Brown writes on the nDash website, “If brands are now publishers, why isn’t anyone pitching them content ideas? What if I pitched individual brands the way freelance journalists pitch The New York Times, The Huffington Post, TechCrunch, Wired, and others?”
In 2014, Brown launched nDash Marketing as a solo operation specializing in content marketing. By 2016, he was leading a team of 10 full-time employees that provided tons of content for brands across the globe.
Just updated: 50+ Ways to Make Money (including 30+ work from home jobs)
More ways to make money:
FlexJobs – Find remote and flexible jobs in over 50 career fields from all over the world.
Swagbucks – Earn free gifts and cash-back rebates by searching the web, playing games, watching videos, shopping, and more.
Writers Work – Find freelance writing jobs and publish your articles, all while working from home.
Public.com – Get free stock just for signing up for this investment app.
An inventive thinker, Brown took the next step by coming up with a platform that engaged other freelance writers in his agency’s endeavors. This platform (which would be called nDash) went on to become a writer’s haven filled with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Today, thousands of nDash writers take on lucrative (not to mention exciting) assignments set by top-notch brands. Working as freelancers, these writers tackle tasks related to content strategy, content production, and editorial planning.
How can you earn money on nDash?
If you’re interested in joining this team, you need to know the key features of the nDash platform relating to writers.
- Screening process. nDash accepts nothing less than the most brilliant writers out there. The company will scrutinize every detail of your writer profile (which you’ll be setting up on the website), your writing samples, and your LinkedIn account. nDash will also check out your academic and professional background.
- Approved Stripe account. You’ll need to reside in a country where the payment platform Stripe is available. nDash exclusively uses Stripe to forward payments to its writers. To find out if Stripe is up and running in your country, click here.
- The art of pitching. Of course, making it through the screening process is only the first step. You need to learn how to deliver strong content pitches to companies. Though open assignments are present on this platform, your bread and butter will be the outstanding ideas that organizations will decide to pursue.
- Flexible rates. Something else you need to be creative with is your pay rate per assignment. By giving its writers the flexibility to set their own rates, nDash teaches them to know their worth.
- Direct communication. nDash is also gracious enough to facilitate communication between writers and clients. Through the platform, both parties can easily build mutual trust.
Ready to get started? Head over here to sign up and commence the screening process. If you’re as good as you think, your talent will be properly rewarded.