When it comes to businesses dealing with equipment, being organized is key to success.
It’s no joke to manage vast warehouses filled with merchandise, nor is it prudent to take digital assets and cybersecurity lightly. All these resources cost a lot, and they certainly require careful management.
Before you picture yourself carrying an enormous box from one storeroom to another, you need to recognize that proper data entry and management will spare you some physical pain.
Want to earn money without straining your muscles? We’ve got just the job for you!
Insight Investments, a California-based company specializing in equipment acquisition and leasing, is looking for a data entry clerk to work remotely. If you’re amazing with a computer and absolutely undaunted by numbers on a spreadsheet, this position has your name on it.
More on Insight Investments
Insight Investments has been in the game for a long time. It was founded in 1987 by John Ford, an alumnus of the University of California, Santa Cruz and Arizona State University.
Before launching Insight Investments, Ford had held an assortment of jobs (including in operations and management) across companies in varying states of development. As it turned out, his professional background would be clearly reflected in the identity of his startup.
In the beginning, Insight Investments had a simple business objective: to make a profit from the resale of off-lease hardware. According to the official website, Ford started operating in “a 400 sq ft office space,” but over the years, he managed to steer Insight Investments to growth by promptly capitalizing on technology trends.
Thanks to Ford’s spiritually inclined leadership—along with some excellent hires on the administrative side—the company has branched out into multiple business niches. Currently, it comprises five distinct brands that thrive in their respective technological fields. These brands are:
- Insight Financial Services (provides technology-leasing solutions to businesses)
- 2NDGEAR (partners with big names such as Dell, Microsoft, and HP to supply IT equipment and software)
- Red8 (specializes in addressing business challenges through data networking, AI, advanced analytics, cybersecurity, and other tech solutions)
- Insight Equipment Finance (offers leasing solutions that help businesses track their technology and equipment acquisitions)
- Insight Material Handling (focuses on heavy equipment such as cranes, forklifts, tow tractors, cooling systems, and personal carriers)
As of 2022, Insight Investments relied on more than 300 employees to carry out its outstanding work in the tech industry. Great news: There’s room for at least one more skilled individual, and that person could be you.
As a remote data entry clerk, you will be expected to do the following tasks for the Red8 division:
- Convert paper-format files into digital entries.
- Enter data into database systems.
- Create and manage spreadsheets containing vast quantities of data.
- Confirm the accuracy of data by revisiting source documents.
- Take steps to ensure data preservation.
- Help in monitoring freight carrier tracking numbers.
Just updated: 50+ Ways to Make Money (including 30+ work from home jobs)
More ways to make money:
FlexJobs – Find remote and flexible jobs in over 50 career fields from all over the world.
Swagbucks – Earn free gifts and cash-back rebates by searching the web, playing games, watching videos, shopping, and more.
Writers Work – Find freelance writing jobs and publish your articles, all while working from home.
Public.com – Get free stock just for signing up for this investment app.
Insight Investments is looking for applicants with a high school degree (or equivalent) and previous experience as data entry clerks.
To thrive in this job, you need to be proficient in MS Excel and other Microsoft Office applications, and you should already be familiar with Microsoft Dynamics (AX). You also need to possess exceptional typing skills, as well as a solid understanding of office equipment (including, of course, computer hardware).
The estimated pay for this temp-to-hire job is $15.50 per hour.
If you believe this is the job for you, head over here to get started on your application!