Just updated: 50+ Ways to Make Money (including 30+ work from home jobs)
More ways to make money:
FlexJobs – Find remote and flexible jobs in over 50 career fields from all over the world.
Swagbucks – Earn free gifts and cash-back rebates by searching the web, playing games, watching videos, shopping, and more.
Writers Work – Find freelance writing jobs and publish your articles, all while working from home.
Public.com – Get free stock just for signing up for this investment app.
Admit it: sometimes you get really curious about how much money other people are making. You are definitely not the only one! Unfortunately, many cultures tend to discourage talking about wages and salaries. There is never anything wrong with wanting to know the deets. Knowledge is power, and no matter what we have been taught, money does not have to be a taboo subject.
Whether you are looking for a potential career change from a criminally underpaid industry (looking at you and thanking you, teachers and nurses!) or if you are simply curious, it couldn’t hurt to take a look at all of the different ways people bring home the bread and butter… and exactly how much bread and butter they are bringing home, if you catch our drift. If you have ever wondered how much people are making, from the remote jobs that will have you sitting pretty to what your favorite Instagram influencer rakes in to the actual salaries of some of the most dangerous jobs in the world, we’ve got you covered.
- Average and top professors
- Chess players
- College graduates
- Flight attendants
- Heavy men and skinny women
- High rise-window washers
- Members of unions
- Men vs. women
- Musicians on Spotify
- New Yorkers
- People making minimum wage in each country
- People who get paid to watch TV
- People with the highest-paying jobs in the US
- People with the highest-paying remote jobs
- Remote customer service people
- Software developers at top firms
- Software engineering managers
- The 1% of earners in each US state
- The richest person in each US state
- The top 1% in each country
- The world’s most dangerous jobs
- Treasure hunters
- Twitch streamers