Healthcare can be a fraught issue in the United States, and the system isn’t exactly easy to navigate. Like never before, Americans are stressed about finding quality healthcare that won’t break the bank. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a company devoted to making healthcare accessible, affordable, and user-friendly?
If you would like to be a part of that laudable vision, now is your chance. GoodRx is that company, and it is currently hiring a paid social performance marketer. Interested? Check out the details below.
GoodRx collects up-to-date information about prescription medications from all over the United States (including pricing, which is subject to change) and compiles it into a major database that is free to use. It also boasts a marketplace for telehealth so that its customers can access doctors and lab tests without leaving home.
GoodRx aims to help people find the healthcare that suits them, and part of its goal is providing discounts on prescriptions regardless of whether the customer has health insurance. According to the company’s website, it has helped its customers save a total of $35 billion in only a decade! Its diligence and reputation have garnered favorable reviews from many famous outlets, including Good Morning America and The New York Times. GoodRx is the most downloaded medical app on both Android and iOS. Not too shabby.
Just updated: 50+ Ways to Make Money (including 30+ work from home jobs)
More ways to make money:
FlexJobs – Find remote and flexible jobs in over 50 career fields from all over the world.
Swagbucks – Earn free gifts and cash-back rebates by searching the web, playing games, watching videos, shopping, and more.
Writers Work – Find freelance writing jobs and publish your articles, all while working from home.
Public.com – Get free stock just for signing up for this investment app.
The paid social performance marketer will wear many hats at GoodRx, so the ability to multitask is a plus. You will work under the director of the department to analyze data, oversee the end-to-end execution of different paid social channels, manage budgets and write performance reports, form hypotheses based on business data to test findings, and initiate a direct response strategy for the company’s products.
Many of the departments at GoodRx are growing rapidly, so you will be supporting that growth and ensuring that things run smoothly, especially when it comes to developing social media campaigns. You will need to coordinate with stakeholders, supervise public relations and engagement strategies, and collaborate with other departments to make improvements from a paid social angle and brainstorm ways to make campaigns effective, efficient, and productive.
The requirements and skills
- Know your way around social platforms, including (but not limited to) TikTok, Snap, Facebook Ad Manager, GA, Reddit, and Mobile Measurement Partner (Branch/AppsFlyer)
- A minimum of two years of experience in online marketing, preferably with familiarity in optimizing large ad campaigns on social platforms
- An adaptable and flexible personality for solving unprecedented problems
- Sharp attention to detail and accuracy
- Respect for confidentiality
- Knowledge of data analytics tools and software (familiarity with SQL, Chartio, and/or Looker is a plus)
- Enthusiastic and motivated critical thinker with a thirst for learning
- Faith in the mission and values of GoodRx and commitment to bringing affordable healthcare to those in need
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that translate to skills in presentation and project management
- A self-starter who is not afraid to take initiative, work independently, and assume leadership roles when the situation warrants it
- Opinionated and willing to give suggestions, feedback, and constructive criticism
Important note: GoodRx recognizes that many marginalized job seekers (including LGBT applicants, women, and BIPOC) might not apply if they do not have every single skill or meet every requirement. If you are a member of a marginalized group and there is a skill/requirement that you do not feel you have/meet, you are encouraged to send in an application anyway. GoodRx embraces a diverse and inclusive workforce and values a wide variety of voices, perspectives, and insights within its community. Though you might not be able to check every bullet point, you still might be an excellent choice for the role and the candidate GoodRx has been looking for.
GoodRx knows how difficult it can be to traverse the choppy waters of the United States healthcare system, so it is committed to doing the power steering at the helm to make sure that it will be smooth sailing for its customers. If you think you would be a great fit for its crew, send in your application and a current resume here.