Are you fun and energetic? Do you have any customer support experience? Are you able to work from home?
If you nodded your head in answer to all these questions, this might be the right job for you.
First, some background
PandaDoc is an American software company that has been providing sales process software since 2013. Its all-in-one, cloud-based document management tool is used mainly by sales and marketing businesses and corporate leadership. The solution makes it easy for teams to communicate with customers.
Users can quickly and easily create, edit, send, track, manage, and eSign documents, contracts, proposals, quotes, and more in less than four minutes.
PandaDoc was ranked as one of America’s fastest-growing companies on the 2020 Inc. 5000 list.
Now you have the chance to join this fast-growing enterprise as part of its online customer support team. You don’t even need a degree to apply!
Just updated: 50+ Ways to Make Money (including 30+ work from home jobs)
More ways to make money:
FlexJobs – Find remote and flexible jobs in over 50 career fields from all over the world.
Swagbucks – Earn free gifts and cash-back rebates by searching the web, playing games, watching videos, shopping, and more.
Writers Work – Find freelance writing jobs and publish your articles, all while working from home.
Public.com – Get free stock just for signing up for this investment app.
Though no degree is necessary, you should have some customer support-related experience as well as basic knowledge of software development processes. In addition, the successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Experience in monitoring product data and performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn fast
- Ability to work under stress
- Analytical skills
- Interest in learning SaaS and web application
- Ability to work flexible hours, including on weekends or holidays
- Great sense of humor
As a customer support associate working for PandaDoc, your main duty is to provide online assistance with customer inquiries and questions via phone, email, or in-app chat. Other responsibilities include:
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Providing customer support that results in a satisfactory experience
- Working closely with PandaDoc teams worldwide to deliver top-notch customer service
- Providing expert solutions by increasing your product knowledge of PandaDoc
- Tracking, registering, and solving application incidents by using incident management technologies
What about employee benefits?
PandaDoc’s workplace culture revolves around teamwork regardless of the remote working model. According to Glassdoor, over 95% of employees would recommend working at PandaDoc to family or friends. Other than the professional and open environment, employees enjoy benefits such as:
- A competitive salary (According to Glassdoor, an online customer support associate earns an estimated $50,075 a year.)
- A chance to work from anywhere in the world
- An opportunity to upgrade and expand your professional knowledge through training, educational classes, conferences, and more (the company provides an annual personal budget)
This is an excellent job opportunity, whether you are a stay-at-home mom, a retiree, or someone raring to escape the 9-to-5 grind once and for all. Ready to join the ranks of PandaDoc? If so, go ahead and apply here.