Let’s face it: Any individual, family, or business that fails to handle their cash prudently is bound to lose it sooner or later. As the global financial landscape becomes increasingly complex, we all need to think two, five steps, or even 20 steps ahead if we want our money to stick around.
Fortunately, there are companies out there that care deeply about the efficient management of financial resources. If this happens to be your passion as well, you can get paid for your creativity and shrewd decision-making.
How? By getting hired by Plaid.
A financial solutions company that deftly navigates the tech realm, Plaid is looking to hire an experienced member for its ACH Payment Operations team. (Just in case you’re wondering, ACH stands for Automated Clearing House.) As a full-time, remote asset for Plaid, you can help clients all around the world to move—not to mention grow—their money in a safe manner.
More on Plaid
Plaid was launched in 2013 by William Hockey and Zach Perret. From the very beginning, the founders wanted to make an impact in financial technology (fintech), a field that they anticipated to be incredibly important in the near future.
They were, of course, right on the money. Gradually, banks and brands came to embrace what Plaid had to offer: automated transactions and smooth connections between financial institutions and customers.
With Plaid, digital banking became a piece of cake. Processes such as identity verification, account authentication, and balance checks were all accommodated on the Plaid platform, along with a host of other financial tools. Investments, student loans, credit cards, mortgages, and more could all be managed on this financial hub.
By 2021, Plaid’s client base had grown to over 11,000 banks, while the number of consumer accounts on its platform had ballooned to 200 million. Plus, the venture investing arms of titans such as Visa and Goldman Sachs helped to fuel its growth. As for corporate brands that Plaid has partnered with, heavy hitters such as Google, Microsoft, and Samsung are at the top of the list.
In 2021, Plaid made it into CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list. (In CNBC’s words, these 50 companies came up with “innovations [that] have revolutionized their industries and the way we lived.”) Hey, if being “disruptive” means that you make it a heck of a lot easier for everyone to take care of their finances, Plaid should continue to disrupt the fintech industry for as long as it can.
Care to join this disruptor? Read on.
What can you expect from this job?
Just updated: 50+ Ways to Make Money (including 30+ work from home jobs)
More ways to make money:
FlexJobs – Find remote and flexible jobs in over 50 career fields from all over the world.
Swagbucks – Earn free gifts and cash-back rebates by searching the web, playing games, watching videos, shopping, and more.
Writers Work – Find freelance writing jobs and publish your articles, all while working from home.
To qualify for membership in Plaid’s ACH Payment Operations team, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Have at least 10 years of significant experience in payment operations (in particular, a strong familiarity with the Nacha Operating Rules)
- Be an accredited ACH professional (AAP) that regularly conducts transactions via ACH payments
- Have a good track record in terms of meeting (or even exceeding) operational metrics
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a keen eye for detail
Here are some of the responsibilities you’ll be expected to take on in this full-time, remote role:
- Contribute ideas that will help improve the efficiency of operations conducted by the ACH Payment Operations team.
- Constantly monitor metrics related to the execution of team operations.
- Collaborate with other departments to generate fintech solutions.
- Play a hand in ensuring the high quality of daily payment operation processes.
- Communicate with Plaid customers in order to address their needs.
- Conduct research to ensure that customers’ concerns regarding end-user transactions are resolved promptly.
The estimated salary for this position is between $61,625 and $84,458 a year.
Itching to grab this opportunity? Then click here to get started on your application.