Think back to your childhood for a second. Remember all the chores you had to do just to earn some extra bucks in the summer?
We’ve all been there—mowing lawns, shining shoes, working a counter or two. Fast forward to the present, and here you are, making a nice living (we hope) from your 9-to-5.
Who says you can’t earn extra bucks now? This time, you can pull it off without toiling under the sweltering heat of the sun. Cash and other rewards can come your way while you lounge on your couch.
How, you ask? Through a little platform called Swagbucks.
What’s all this Swag?
Launched in 2008, Swagbucks calls itself “the web’s most popular loyalty and consumer rewards program.” While its competitors may have a thing or two to say about this superlative, there’s no denying that scores of netizens have flocked to Swagbucks to pick up some extra cash for performing simple tasks.
There are no Herculean labors to be accomplished here. You’ll be earning Swagbucks points (also known as SBs) by doing easy tasks like the following:
- Completing surveys and polls (Who knew that those would be worth your time?)
- Entering competitions and playing games (So, you get to play and you’re paid for it? Brilliant!)
- Downloading mobile apps and making Swagbucks your default search engine (Yes, it’s that painless.)
- Shopping online (If you do this via the Swagbucks website, you can earn cashbacks.)
- Referring your friends and typing Swag codes to generate buzz (No harm in helping out a bit with Swagbucks’ marketing, yes?)
- Signing up for services (Think about this: If you register for a free trial, you’re getting free service and points to boot.)
- Watching videos (Self-explanatory.)
The SBs that you earn from all these activities can be converted into cash (which goes straight into your PayPal account) or gift cards from more than 1,500 retailers (including big-time players such as Amazon and iTunes). You can also use your SBs to make a donation to charity.
Is Swagbucks for real?
If this setup sounds too good to be true—since, you know, these tasks require little to no effort—you can cast your doubts aside. Swagbucks has gotten stellar feedback from over 23,000 reviewers on Trustpilot.
Just updated: 50+ Ways to Make Money (including 30+ work from home jobs)
More ways to make money:
FlexJobs – Find remote and flexible jobs in over 50 career fields from all over the world.
Swagbucks – Earn free gifts and cash-back rebates by searching the web, playing games, watching videos, shopping, and more.
Writers Work – Find freelance writing jobs and publish your articles, all while working from home.
To date, the site has dished out points to the tune of more than $773 million. That’s a mind-blowing amount of money generated by app downloads and accomplished surveys!
Here are a few more statistics reported by Swagbucks:
- Members typically earn $50 to $200 a month.
- Some “power users” on the site have annual earnings that amount to thousands—and even tens of thousands—of dollars!
- On a daily basis, around 10,000 gift cards or PayPal cash deposits are redeemed on the platform.
This might be the easiest money you’ll ever make in your life. Go sign up at Swagbucks and start responding to those surveys!