If you have an analytical mindset, an eye for branding, and a knack for personalization and segmentation, you might want to check out this great opportunity to put your skills to good use. BairesDev is looking to hire an email marketing specialist to join its team. You can have a solid job and earn great money, all while enjoying the comforts of your home.
Just updated: 50+ Ways to Make Money (including 30+ work from home jobs)
More ways to make money:
FlexJobs – Find remote and flexible jobs in over 50 career fields from all over the world.
Swagbucks – Earn free gifts and cash-back rebates by searching the web, playing games, watching videos, shopping, and more.
Writers Work – Find freelance writing jobs and publish your articles, all while working from home.
BairesDev is a nearshore technology solutions company that assists other businesses in developing software and resolving data privacy and security issues. It boasts team members on five different continents and prides itself on its commitment to diversity and inclusion. The corporate ethos includes valuing the perspectives of a multicultural staff in every position, from senior software developers to email marketing specialists and administrative assistants. The company’s innovative software options and supportive work environment have made it a leader in its field.
BairesDev is growing at an extremely rapid pace, and it needs dynamic, enthusiastic team members who can accelerate its growth while making sure that operations run smoothly. The email marketing specialist is a vital member of the marketing team. As such, you will:
- Organize the setup of email promotions
- Publish and develop email marketing campaigns
- Put together lists of potential contacts and write emails
- Send mass emails using software developed for email automation
- Figure out the shared characteristics of different groups to create subgroups to target email marketing using the marketing segmentation method
- Examine the data after each email marketing campaign and analyze the results
- Assist other staff members in the tech department to ensure that the software is running smoothly
All applicants will be considered if they meet the following criteria:
- Two or more years of experience in programming, software development, and application analysis
- Familiarity or experience with necessary software systems such as Foundation and Bootstrap
- Proficiency with responsive web design to make websites render well across multi-touch devices and screens
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at an advanced level of English
- Familiarity or experience with photo processing software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch
- Proficiency in building automation programs and developing from source code
- Experience setting up email programs with ESP installation limitations
- Generous benefits package including paid holidays, vacations, and parental leave
- Fair compensation far above average market going rates for the position
- Flexible work that fits your schedule and is entirely remote (No coming into the office once a week for some meeting!)
- Opportunity to collaborate with an enthusiastic team from dozens of different backgrounds and perspectives
- In-home hardware setup and a large pool of resources (due to the company being an established multinational corporation)
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
If you have all or most of the qualifications and would like to work for an inclusive, friendly, and supportive company, apply for this position here.