Nowadays, competition is ferocious, motivating businesses to drive revenue growth by utilizing sales development representatives. When these professionals step in, they use cold calling, email, LinkedIn networking, and social media to connect with prospects and move them through the sales pipeline.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be one of these professionals? Keep reading to find out.
Get to know your potential employer
Founded in 2017, Creatively Squared is a digital content creation platform born out of a desire for creative freedom. When Ruth Stephenson and her husband, Scott Thomas, searched for ways to improve how content was produced in order to attract larger digital audiences, little did they know they were laying the foundation of a large community that would draw talented video and image creators from across the globe.
Seeing there was a future for Creatively Squared, Thomas quit his consulting job to join his wife in growing the business. Today, their company helps hundreds of leading brands—among them Google, Heineken, and Unilever—by matching them with talented creatives who produce modern, high-quality content that has proven to be highly effective in connecting these brands with their audiences.
Currently, the company is looking for creative professionals to join its revenue team. Don’t worry, this job doesn’t entail any content creation, but it does, however, require you to be a great salesperson. For the currently available position of sales development representative, Creatively Squared wants an experienced professional who will help it build its pipeline in the Americas.
Check if you qualify
To be considered for this job, you should have:
- Experience working in an enterprise SaaS environment
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written skills
- Experience in researching markets and individuals
- Ability to utilize tools such as Sales Navigator, ContactOut, Mixmax, Pipedrive, and others
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Love of challenges
- Sense of responsibility, organizational skills, and commitment to timely delivery
- Ability to adapt fast in a young organization
The more experience you have, the stronger your chances of getting hired. For instance, you will get bonus points if you have experience in marketing or advertising and extensive knowledge of digital marketing and social media. If you have worked for a startup before, especially one in the adtech or martech space, even better!
What does the job entail?
Just updated: 50+ Ways to Make Money (including 30+ work from home jobs)
More ways to make money:
FlexJobs – Find remote and flexible jobs in over 50 career fields from all over the world.
Swagbucks – Earn free gifts and cash-back rebates by searching the web, playing games, watching videos, shopping, and more.
Writers Work – Find freelance writing jobs and publish your articles, all while working from home.
The work of a sales development representative involves a wide range of tasks and duties, among them:
- Finding ways to improve prospecting strategies
- Targeting new customers
- Improving inbound lead qualification to build quality pipelines
- Working closely with the sales team to generate new leads and improve sales
- Strategically targeting leads utilizing outbound prospecting strategies via various channels, such as LinkedIn, email, video, or phone calls
When it comes to its employees, Creatively Squared is very generous. Working for this company, you will receive equity compensation through its employee share program.
Other benefits include working from the comfort of your home (provided that you are based somewhere in North or Latin America).
Ready to grab this opportunity? Then go ahead and apply here!