If you are curious about entering the world of remote working, you have never had more options than you do now, and many of them do not require any prior experience in the field to get started. Interested in what the digital workforce has to offer? Let’s dive in.
CareerStaffing is looking to connect hard-working people with the right companies. Specifically, it is interested in hiring candidates with a passion for accuracy and sharp attention to detail to work as data entry clerks, customer service representatives, and in various other administrative positions.
Just updated: 50+ Ways to Make Money (including 30+ work from home jobs)
More ways to make money:
FlexJobs – Find remote and flexible jobs in over 50 career fields from all over the world.
Swagbucks – Earn free gifts and cash-back rebates by searching the web, playing games, watching videos, shopping, and more.
Writers Work – Find freelance writing jobs and publish your articles, all while working from home.
Public.com – Get free stock just for signing up for this investment app.
No more wasting a good chunk of your day stuck in traffic during your twice-daily commute. These positions are 100% remote and flexible, molding to fit your life instead of the other way around. That’s right: You choose your schedule, your hours, and your time commitment. Excited about full-time work? There is an opportunity for you. Have scheduling conflicts? Part-time is also an option!
All applicants will be considered if they meet the following criteria:
- They are over the age of 16.
- They possess basic computer skills.
- They are quick learners and are familiar with basic software.
- They are native speakers of English or have proven fluency in the language (written and verbal).
- They have access to their own computer with a stable internet connection.
- They are self-starters who can take initiative and work independently at their own pace without issue.
- They have the ability to stick to deadlines and consistently produce high-quality work.
- They have a quiet space to work in with minimal distractions.
- They are eager to learn and grow personally and professionally.
People arrive at data entry positions from all kinds of backgrounds. If you have worked in office administration or have experience with retail and sales, it is more than likely that you possess some or all of the necessary skills to be successful as a remote data entry clerk. With little to no experience, you could soon be on your way to making between $14.50 and $34.25 per hour! This company could have the opportunity you have been waiting for to jumpstart your career as a remote worker.
Important note for applicants: You are only able to apply for these positions at this link or at jobmaxed.com. Pour another cup of coffee and send in your resume today!