Are you a creative writer who is excellent at research (or quickly getting there)? Does your idea of a perfect job involve working from home, on your own time, and being your own boss? Then this might be the right position for you.
Your potential employer
Based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, WebstaurantStore is a fast-growing company engaged in the distribution of restaurant supplies and equipment. Operating under the umbrella of Clark Associates, it has been in business since 2004, when it set up a website for purchasing food internationally.
WebstaurantStore is the only online restaurant supplier that writes product descriptions from scratch. It is now looking to expand its team with editors, who will be in charge of producing engaging written and visual content for its website. The right candidate for this entry-level position needs to have strong research skills.
The first requirement is that you be a legal resident of the following states: AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI, or WY.
Do you like what you see so far? Then read on.
Your responsibilities as a content editor
A content editor wears many hats. Here are a few of the responsibilities you will have if you end up working for WebstaurantStore:
- Writing detailed product descriptions with clear and concise information
- Working together with vendors and other departments to facilitate the successful completion of projects
- Editing and proofreading pages on the website to ensure accuracy and quality
- Reviewing content updates and marketing materials
- Participating in food industry-related conferences
- Attending team meetings and product training sessions
- Closely communicating with internal departments (such as Procurement, Site Maintenance, Photo, Video, Design, and SEO)
- Learning about the food service industry
Just updated: 50+ Ways to Make Money (including 30+ work from home jobs)
More ways to make money:
FlexJobs – Find remote and flexible jobs in over 50 career fields from all over the world.
Swagbucks – Earn free gifts and cash-back rebates by searching the web, playing games, watching videos, shopping, and more.
Writers Work – Find freelance writing jobs and publish your articles, all while working from home.
Public.com – Get free stock just for signing up for this investment app.
Here is what you need to have to apply for this job (by the way, you don’t need a diploma):
- A secure and fast internet connection, preferably cable or fiber, with at least 25 Mbps download speed
- A dedicated home office space where you can work without being distracted
- A physical address so you can receive your computer equipment (Yes, the company will provide the hardware and software necessary for the job.)
- Willingness to communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
What’s in it for you
Working for WebstaurantStore comes with plenty of benefits. You will get paid time off, medical insurance, training, a 401(k) plan, gym membership compensation, and more.
Finally, this job can pay between $43,000 and $59,000 a year, all of it earned from the comfort of your home.
If you think you fit the bill, you can apply for the job here. Don’t wait too long to grab this opportunity!