Are you ready to talk about retirement?
While it might seem like a distant prospect for some of us, it won’t be something to enjoy unless we prepare for it. This is especially true for the financial side of things. Without a strong savings strategy, our retired life will be far from comfortable.
Thankfully, Millennium Trust Company won’t allow that to happen.
This financial wellness company deals primarily with retirement savings—you know, the kind that will allow you to sip one of those umbrella drinks at a beach resort in your twilight years. Through the services provided by Millennium Trust Company, the workers of today don’t have to worry about their financial stability in the years to come.
Here’s some more good news: While this company will help you secure your future, it can also provide you with an opportunity to earn income in the present.
That’s because Millennium Trust Company is looking to hire a customer success advisor. If customer engagement is your strong suit, you should definitely check out this remote job!
More on Millennium Trust Company
Millennium Trust Company was launched in 2000 to provide financial wellness solutions. By helping Americans develop a sound financial strategy, amass savings over the years, and even get into an investment or two, it ensures that plenty of people will be all smiles when retirement time rolls around the corner.
The primary services offered by Millennium Trust Company include:
- Individual retirement accounts (IRAs) that enable people to maximize their retirement funds by investing in traditional and alternative assets
- Rollover assistance, whereby funds are transferred from one retirement plan to another—for example, from your IRA to your 401(k)
- A variety of health and wellness services, among them an employer-sponsored health savings account, health reimbursement arrangements, and health care flexible spending accounts
After more than two decades in the business, Millennium Trust Company has become—what else?—a highly trusted name when it comes to retirement funds. As of September 30, 2022, it had $51.6 billion in total assets under custody. Another impressive number is the 2.95 million client accounts it handles.
In 2021, Millennium Trust Company made it into the Inc. 5000—a prestigious list of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. That same year, it was named one of the Best-in-Class Employers by consulting services firm Gallagher.
In other words, Millennium Trust Company is a big-time operator that does right by its employees. Doesn’t that sound like a great place to work?
What can you expect from this job?
As a customer success advisor, your primary responsibility will be to monitor the company’s online survey platform and use the data there to resolve issues and improve services.
Just updated: 50+ Ways to Make Money (including 30+ work from home jobs)
More ways to make money:
FlexJobs – Find remote and flexible jobs in over 50 career fields from all over the world.
Swagbucks – Earn free gifts and cash-back rebates by searching the web, playing games, watching videos, shopping, and more.
Writers Work – Find freelance writing jobs and publish your articles, all while working from home.
Public.com – Get free stock just for signing up for this investment app.
To qualify for this remote job, you need to have the following:
- High school diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong grasp of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaboration and multitasking skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong familiarity with financial savings accounts, health savings accounts, and COBRA products
Here are some specific tasks you will be carrying out in this position:
- Carefully study the comments left by members on the online survey platform.
- Generate solutions and take action to resolve any concerns indicated in the comments.
- Process claims and contact providers to obtain documentation.
- Assist customers with technical concerns (such as password resets and website navigation).
- Keep members updated via phone or email about the progress of issue resolution.
The estimated salary for this job is $4,225 to $5,350 per month.
Ready to win the trust of customers? Click here to get started on your application at Millennium Trust Company!