If you’re still reluctant to ditch your 9-to-5 job, here is one employment opportunity that should finally tip the scales in favor of saying goodbye to the corporate workplace.
Resume writing may not sound like the best job in the world, but it pays big bucks in this case, enough to make a living even if you are working part-time. Plus, you’d be helping people find a job, which makes you sort of a good Samaritan. Even better, you get to work from home.
Your potential employer
TopStack is a new resume writing company based in the U.S. However, it operates remotely, meaning you will work from the comfort of your own desk or sofa. The job is only available to people living in the U.S. with the exception of California residents.
TopStack is looking to expand its team of resume writers to help people land their dream job. A well-written resume can be the decisive factor in getting employed, so the ideal candidate would have experience writing resumes.
If you are hired, your job won’t be limited to writing resumes and cover letters. Your responsibilities will also include:
· Enhancing resumes and cover letters
· Optimizing LinkedIn profiles
· Career consulting and coaching
· Interview preparation
· Other job search assistance
Your working hours
Just updated: 50+ Ways to Make Money (including 30+ work from home jobs)
More ways to make money:
FlexJobs – Find remote and flexible jobs in over 50 career fields from all over the world.
Swagbucks – Earn free gifts and cash-back rebates by searching the web, playing games, watching videos, shopping, and more.
Writers Work – Find freelance writing jobs and publish your articles, all while working from home.
One of the many perks of the job is the flexible schedule: As long as you can commit to 20+ resumes per month, all is good.
This job can earn you up to $6,000 as a full-time writer or up to $3,000 working part-time. That is enough to pay your bills, mortgage, and kids’ swimming lessons; in other words, enough to have a good life. Plus, you don’t have to wait till the end of the month to collect—you will receive payments every Monday.
Here are the requirements for this remote position:
- You should be a strong communicator and computer-literate.
- If you have 1+ years of experience in resume writing or over three years of professional writing, recruiting, coaching, or similar career consulting jobs, you have a good chance of getting the job.
- You should have knowledge of current resume formats and application tracking systems (ATS).
- You get extra points if you have experience working remotely or a certificate from large career companies like CDI, CRS, and CPRW.
- In addition, you should be able to learn and apply new software programs, interact with clients, and build trusting relationships.
If this sounds like your dream job, go ahead and apply here. Don’t wait too long—this job is in high demand!