It’s time to give in to your wanderlust and book a trip to remember. People travel all the time, whether it’s to get to work, go on vacation, have an adventure, enjoy a honeymoon, or check off another dream destination on their bucket list. You don’t always need an excuse to travel, but when you set off on your journey, you want to make sure you get the most out of it and your money.
If you’ve been saving for a long-awaited trip, you can use a few tips on where to spend your hard-earned money. It’s called travel hacking, y’all. Budget-conscious travelers will appreciate the numerous tools and sites that help them get amazing deals. Want to know how to save on hotel bookings? Look no further than Booking Credits.
Meet Booking Credits
Ardent travelers may already be familiar with sites like Booking Credits. If you are a first-time traveler, this is the site that will help you plan your budget carefully.
Booking Credits partners not only with hotels but also with wholesalers, which means there are more savings the site can later pass on to its users through cashbacks. What sets it apart from other hotel booking sites is that it sends up to 40% cashback on every booking you make.
Hotel cashbacks may not be the same as discounts, but they’re surely as good as getting one. The only difference is that you get your money within 45 days of the date of your stay instead of collecting it upfront. Sounds good?
This is how it works
Hotels can be overpriced, especially during the weekend, high season, or a bank holiday. This is when Booking Credits comes in handy. Most hotel booking sites will sell you a hotel at the retail price and make a profit from the difference between what you pay and their commission.
Just updated: 50+ Ways to Make Money (including 30+ work from home jobs)
More ways to make money:
FlexJobs – Find remote and flexible jobs in over 50 career fields from all over the world.
Swagbucks – Earn free gifts and cash-back rebates by searching the web, playing games, watching videos, shopping, and more.
Writers Work – Find freelance writing jobs and publish your articles, all while working from home.
Public.com – Get free stock just for signing up for this investment app.
In contrast, Booking Credits gives most of that profit back to its customers. How awesome is that? Don’t worry, cashback sites still make some profit.
Pros of using Booking Credits
Besides the cashback you get, here are some other advantages to using the site:
- You automatically receive your cashback on your payment card within 45 days.
- No need to collect or redeem points; the site is entirely hassle-free.
- No subscriptions or monthly membership is required.
Cons of using Booking Credits
- It is not really a disadvantage since you’ll still get your money back, but it will be within 45 days of the date of your stay.
How to search for the best deals
Searching for the best hotel deals with Booking Credits is pretty straightforward. You should take the following steps:
- Sign up or log in.
- Search for hotels by typing in the name of the city or the hotel.
- Enter the date.
- Search for “best value.”
- Check cashback per day below the hotel price.
- Select the hotel and book.
- Enter your personal details.
- Enter your payment details.
- Review the booking and select “Book.”
- You will receive a confirmation at the email address you registered with.
- Enjoy your stay and wait for up to 40% cashback to be credited to your payment card within 45 days of the date of your stay.
Don’t let anything ruin your perfect vacation. Keep Booking Credits handy to stay up to date with trendy destinations and excellent deals.