In the field of marketing, client reporting can be a make-or-break deal. This isn’t a simple act of objectively presenting the results of a marketing campaign—at stake are the trust and goodwill a marketing agency is set to earn from its client.
This is why AgencyAnalytics has devoted itself to the essential task of client reporting. With AgencyAnalytics, marketing agencies can endear themselves to clients by presenting well-organized data that can drive growth.
News flash: This company is hiring! If client reporting and other market-related tasks happen to be your forte, you may want to consider applying for a job at AgencyAnalytics.
(Wait till you find out about the perks this company offers! From what we gather, AgencyAnalytics definitely knows how to motivate its employees.)
Background of the company
AgencyAnalytics was launched in 2010 by Joe Kindness, who had built a software company during his high school years. His passion for technology would lead him to the field of marketing, where he discovered the enormous significance of client reporting.
Over the next decade, hundreds of agencies came to trust the digital marketing services provided by AgencyAnalytics. At present, more than 5,500 agencies make the most of its key features, putting a smile on their clients’ faces.
Under the supervision of Kindness (who leads the company as its CEO), AgencyAnalytics constantly finds ways to drive its own growth. For instance, it has been selected to participate in the Lazaridis ScaleUp Program, a Canada-based initiative designed to help startups become competitive in the global market.
In other words, AgencyAnalytics has no plans of going away any time soon. The company will remain active in the marketing industry and will continue to expand, particularly if talented individuals such as yourself join its ranks.
What does AgencyAnalytics have to offer?
Just updated: 50+ Ways to Make Money (including 30+ work from home jobs)
More ways to make money:
FlexJobs – Find remote and flexible jobs in over 50 career fields from all over the world.
Swagbucks – Earn free gifts and cash-back rebates by searching the web, playing games, watching videos, shopping, and more.
Writers Work – Find freelance writing jobs and publish your articles, all while working from home.
Public.com – Get free stock just for signing up for this investment app.
To get a better idea of this company, check out its key features:
- Automated reports. AgencyAnalytics has simplified the process: “set up your first report for each client and put the entire process on autopilot.” By having the agencies do away with manual reporting, AgencyAnalytics saves them plenty of time and effort.
- White label. Knowing the power of visual appeal, AgencyAnalytics sets up neat marketing dashboards with attractive logos and on-brand colors.
- SEO tools. Search engine optimization is all the rage now, so AgencyAnalytics offers a comprehensive array of related features. These include a rank tracker, a backlink monitor, and a site auditor.
- Integrations, integrations, integrations. AgencyAnalytics can get even more marketing data from 70+ platforms, including Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook Ads, Trustpilot, and YouTube.
As you can see, this company has plenty to offer its customers. Here’s the thing: AgencyAnalytics also has a lot of cool stuff in store for its employees. These include:
- Remote work arrangements
- Four weeks of paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- An allowance of up to $50 for internet access
- An allowance of up to $500 for work-related expenses
- An allowance of up to $250 for a gym membership
- Reimbursement for a monthly subscription to Audible
No, we didn’t make up those last two perks. As AgencyAnalytics constantly finds ways to grow its business, it remains deeply committed to the personal and professional development of its team members.
So, what are you waiting for? Head over here to view the company’s job openings. Help AgencyAnalytics deliver great marketing services while enjoying the benefits that come with being on this team.