Just updated: 50+ Ways to Make Money (including 30+ work from home jobs)
More ways to make money:
FlexJobs – Find remote and flexible jobs in over 50 career fields from all over the world.
Swagbucks – Earn free gifts and cash-back rebates by searching the web, playing games, watching videos, shopping, and more.
Writers Work – Find freelance writing jobs and publish your articles, all while working from home.
Public.com – Get free stock just for signing up for this investment app.
If your eyes glaze over when people start talking about copays, deductibles, and policy limits, you are not alone. For being a product that pretty much everyone needs, insurance companies have really done their best to bog down the public’s general comprehension of how it works.
No matter which stage of your life you find yourself in, there is more to learn about the constantly shifting tides of insurance coverage. It is empowering to be informed about your options, including what actually affects your insurance rates, how to lower your premiums, and whether or not your insurance company owes you money rather than the other way around.
Luckily, we have done the research so you don’t have to. Say goodbye to the tedious work of perusing PDFs or thumbing through pamphlets that are just trying to sell you something, and say hello to taking control of your knowledge base. Check out the resources below to pull back the curtain on the industry.
- Check for money you’re owed from insurance companies
- Consider identity theft insurance to avoid situations like this
- Get the right kinds of insurance in each decade of your life
- Have sufficient home insurance
- Improve your credit score with these tips to decrease how much you pay for car insurance
- Pay off debt with these tips –> Improve your credit score –> Lower your insurance premiums
- Understand what affects your car insurance rates
- Understand what affects your home insurance rates