Whoever said “It takes a village to raise a child” must have worked for a school. A really, really big school.
Though teachers are highly versatile individuals who can multitask like no other professionals, there’s no way they can possibly handle everything at an educational institution. Therefore, every school aims to have separate teams to perform various tasks.
If you happen to be interested in working within a school environment and to possess some of that multitasking expertise, we’ve got just the job for you!
East Coast Polytechnic Institute (ECPI) University is looking for a student records coordinator to bolster the workforce of its registrar’s office. With your sharp eye for detail, you can thrive in this work-from-home position.
More on ECPI
ECPI University traces its roots to Norfolk, Virginia, where it opened its doors in 1966. Decades before the ICT boom and the advent of the internet, ECPI University was among the first tertiary institutions to offer classes in computer programming.
As this academic establishment expanded, it continued to ride the wave of industry trends, particularly those shaping the mid-Atlantic region’s economic development. ECPI University came to offer degree programs in business, health sciences, and criminal justice.
Its geographic scope saw remarkable growth as well. ECPI University went on to open campuses in the Carolinas, Florida, and Texas. To further widen the reach of its educational programs, it began to offer online classes as well.
The institution has been accredited multiple times by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. Over the years, ECPI University has landed a spot on a number of prestigious lists. These include the United States’ Best of the Best Top Veteran-Friendly Schools, U.S. News & World Report’s Best Online Programs, and College Choice’s Best Online Electrical Engineering Degrees.
Plus, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has named the institution a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education Designation. In other words, even the federal government holds ECPI University in high regard, so you’ll be in good hands if you snag that remote job.
What can you expect from this job?
Just updated: 50+ Ways to Make Money (including 30+ work from home jobs)
More ways to make money:
FlexJobs – Find remote and flexible jobs in over 50 career fields from all over the world.
Swagbucks – Earn free gifts and cash-back rebates by searching the web, playing games, watching videos, shopping, and more.
Writers Work – Find freelance writing jobs and publish your articles, all while working from home.
As a student records coordinator, you’ll be performing the following duties:
- Entering academic data (such as class rosters, student grades, and course registration) into the university’s data management system
- Helping the registrar’s office process transcript requests
- Adhering to student records management policies set by the registrar’s office
- Verifying the graduation eligibility of students by confirming their fulfillment of program requirements
- Processing student changes and maintaining the integrity of academic records
To qualify for this job, you’ll need:
- An associate degree from an accredited institution (bonus points if you have a bachelor’s degree)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in providing administrative assistance
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Solid communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service through interactions with student applicants and university employees
This job offers a number of benefits, including a tuition scholarship program for employees and their immediate family members (a perk that becomes available after 90 days of employment), medical and dental plans, and 401(k).
To set the application process in motion and find out more details about this post, click here. From the comfort of your home, you can become a valuable asset to a well-established university.